Thursday 18 January 2018

Development of Imagery from Responses

From the responses I got to my questionnaire I selected ten confessions that I thought would work well together in a zine format, whether that be the content of the confession, the humour behind it, the level of emotion contained within or the type of imagery it conjured up. The process of roughs allowed me to explore different formats and layouts before finally settling on my chosen ten images. The issuu document below shows text for the front and back cover, designs for the end pages and the ten confessional images I chose to create. I chose to use the enter and esc key as end pages as I found it metaphorical of entering into the non-spaces that social media is, using it as an emotional outlet and then in a sense escaping into the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment