Wednesday 4 May 2016

OUIL401 - Visual Response Body Positive Drawings
























I'm really happy with how these turned out, I was aiming to promote body diversity and confidence and think through the range of body types I drew and the confident postures I drew them in I managed to achieve this. I wanted to stay away from drawing sexy postures, it's something we see too much of already, I wanted to show women being confident and comfortable in their bodies.

I added some text to some of the images as well. My type could be better but I think that the type enhances the message of the image. Body positive affirmations help promote a better mental wellbeing, positive affirmations and mantras in general can help build a more mindful approach to life so I think when trying to get people to accept themselves, text like this is good to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment