Wednesday 4 May 2016

OUIL401 Visual Response Body Shape Image Reduction























I've been writing the words 'body shape' down for a fair while now and it's only just clicked with me that maybe thats how i should be approaching this work, using shape! Shapes something I've enjoyed using in other briefs/modules and it seems like a fitting way to further explore the idea of body shape. I developed some of my previous drawings into reduced, simple images and think they work really well. I love the colours, the pale pink and darker blue work really nice together, theres a good level of contrast and it makes the images really bold. Definitely into this aesthetic, I started sketching out a few more ideas, I want to do something with nipple censorship for women, I think in this style it could work quite well and it relates back to some of my themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment